PERFORMING LIVE! None of that pre-recorded video nonsense!
Chicago comedian, writer and actor Hannibal Buress will be bringing his unique blend of irreverent humor and satirical musings on the road in a socially distanced music & comedy tour this September, specifically created for drive-in theaters. Kicking off in Cleveland and ending in his hometown of Chicago, the five date run is in support of his critically acclaimed 2020 comedy special Miami Nights. Premiering July 3rd as an exclusive streaming event on YouTube, the new special takes on Hannibal’s usual brand of topics ranging from 2Chainz musing on Bentley trucks to his unlawful arrest in Miami in 2017. The groundbreaking special resulted in acclaim from The New Yorker,, The New York Times, Business Insider, Vulture, Complex, Indiewire and more. Buress has released a new episode of his monthly video series, News Overload, where he and fellow comedians and friends Tony Trimm, Brian Babylon, Byron Bowers, Marcus Russell Price and Al Jackson discuss everything from video games to God.
Hannibal Burress will be performing live at the Aut-o-Rama drive-in theater in North Ridgeville! While only one ticket is sold per car, the NUMBER OF PATRONS IN THE CAR DETERMINES THE TICKET PRICE!!
Tickets can be purchase online via the link below:
From the promoter
Guidelines / Health Compliance / Rules
HOTBOX & OUTBACK PRESENTS are excited to present Hannibal Buress’s: Let’s See How This Goes Drive-In Music + Comedy Tour!
This unique comedy experience is the first of kind in America and features live performances by Hannibal Buress & special guests. The event will follow social distancing guidelines and the event producers want you to have a safe, fun time at this incredible experience.
We are following all CDC guidelines. Cars will be parked at their minimum distance in accordance to each state’s safety recommendations. All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE and tickets can be purchased online ONLY to ensure contactless payment. There is no re-entry and all sales are final.
Audio will be transmitted through your vehicles FM Stereo, so please check and ensure your car has working speakers and radio. Please turn your key to accessory mode to keep your stereo on. You are allowed to bring portable boomboxes and stereos if you don’t have a functional car stereo.
We ask that restrooms be used for emergencies only during the show, maintaining social distancing.
All attendees visiting the Concession or Restroom areas must wear a mask. Please respect the safety and experience of others.
In order to provide the safest and best Drive-In Concert Experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable. YOUR ID MUST MATCH NAME ON THE TICKET. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry…
- Only attendees within vehicles are allowed to attend this event.
- No refund requests, transfers, or exceptions will be granted (unless the event is cancelled outright). This event is rain or shine.
- There are a limited number of vehicle passes available at each concert, so act fast!
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, directly in front of their vehicle (you provide a lawn chair), or in their trunk/truck bed. No guests will be allowed to sit outside of their vehicle in a manner that is within 3′ away from their vehicle. Please respect each other’s space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue’s request.
- No RVs, buses, or oversized vehicles.
- No alcohol, drugs, or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle. Police & security will be on-site. Your vehicles may be searched upon entry.
- No weapons, guns, fireworks, knives, pepper spray, or laser pointers.
- No professional cameras, drones, or video or audio recording equipment.
- No outside food or beverage – concessions will be avail at each drive-in.
- Entry to the venue will be cutoff at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the comedian or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late entry. Arrive early!
- We suggest arriving early — drive-in parking is first-come-first serve — unless you have purchased a FRONT 4X ROWS VIP Ticket.
- All audio will be streamed via FM transmitter. Please make sure to arrive with a working FM radio in your vehicle or you will not be able to listen to the show.
- Venue will supervise all concessions. Concessions will be paid via credit card or touchless, there will not be cash transactions.
- We require that you follow the current CDC guidelines in your state during this time. That means bring a mask, gloves, sanitizer.
- The event producers may choose to provide masks or sanitizer for each event. Guests are highly recommended to provide their own. We cannot guarantee availability and if provided, will be done so on a first come, first serve basis.
- No pets are allowed.
- Drivers caught concealing other persons in their vehicle, weapons, alcohol, drugs, or outside food and beverage will be turned way or asked to leave without a refund. All vehicles will be subject to search.
- Big trucks and SUVS may be directed to the back of the lot so you do not block the screen.
- Tickets can be purchased online only, there will be no box office onsite. Please head to the ticketing page to purchase tickets.